20.08.2014

"Anything goes" is out!

Klaypex released their compilation Anything Goes a couple weeks ago. It is their third album after Loose Dirt and Ready to Go. What can I say about it?


I can certainly say that the duo keeps really high level of their music. Album contains 14 tracks in various genres - from chill through bounce to trap! I am sure that everyone will find something for himself.

You will find there some good voices too - Brandon Paddock or Anne Nguyen with Klaypex's music turns out to something awesome!

Album contains also something even more interesting - Informative Broadcast, which is a multi-genre track with some funny robot voice explaining various genres of EDM. Only few genres were presented, but maybe we can expect more (as the voice says). This broadcast might be a very quick and easy basic guide for people who don't listen to dance music daily.

I am listening to the album while writing this note - and I can't stop bounce!
You can purchase the album or have a listen on YouTube to make sure it is really that good!


I hope that you enjoy the music. If you are here and you read whole note please let me know what you think about the album! You could also share my opinion and help Free EDM to grow.

And the most important - Spread the music!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz