11.07.2014

The return of Ephixa

It’s a great message for Ephixa’s fans – after a year-long abcence He is back!

He posted a new song recently. I actually don’t know if his returning is permanent. We know at least he is all right for now.

But what has really happened a year ago? I don’t know (Ideekay). I think nobody knows. I have been searching for some information on the Internet but I have found nothing but rumors which said about some arguments between Ephixa and Monstercat . People were talking that he had some problems, and a lot of more horrible things that I don’t want to spread (if you are interested, find out on your own).

I just hope that it is not true and Ephixa just needed a little break. The most important is the music!

Listen to a Catfish – Minimal, a little bit calm and maybe chilly track in Ephixa’s style (I am really terrible in naming genres) available with no minimal price (you can download for free, but hey – you can support him if you want to share your love!)



Enjoy the free music and remember of my “job offer”!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz