26.11.2015

Warm Future Bass for cold days

Free EDM online again!
After recieving some e-mails with submissions I picked for you a fresh Future Bass tune from Nickv.



Now, I owe you some words of explaination:
Few months ago I tried to do something different on my channel. I spent all day on making a video and I was proud when I finally finished it (I was proud that day, but as I watched it today, I'm glad that no one saw it :) ). YouTube put the video down just after uploading it for some license reasons I wasn't aware of. That gave me such a demotivation, I gave up on my channel again. There were just a few uploads since that time.
Recently, somehow, my blog was mentioned on reddit, which gave me some views and new subscribers. Few upcoming producers sent me their work (you can hear one of them up here) and told me that they found me through this blog (which, I thougt, was a pretty empty place). So, once again, I'll try to be more active here and write more often than recently. I have some ideas to realize and I hope that I'll have enough motivation to handle that for longer period of time.
If someone's here, please, give me a sign. It's nice to see that someone reads your posts :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz